Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Should We Use Cell Phone While Driving?

I totally agree with you that cell phone shouldn't be use when driving. While driving and using phone we cannot concentrate on the road, therefore it is very dangerous. Many accidents caused by using cell phone while driving. As I watch the news 80% of accidents and 65% of near accidents involved by distracted by cell phone. Because of the safety of citizens, cell phones must be bane while driving so we can reduce risk on the road, otherwise reduce traffic and save time when we drive to work or go somewhere else. My personal opinion would love to use cell phone while driving as well, but when I think about the damage and injury of using cell phone while driving, I limit use it while driving. So just consider about what might happen before you do something, it would help you deices if you should do it. http://texasstategovernment.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment